We are growing rapidly and looking to hire self-motivated, dynamic and ambitious professionals .
Technician (2 Vacancies)
- Location: Puchong, Selangor
- Reports to: Technical Services Manager
- Installation, repair and maintenance of our leading-edge energy monitoring, energy saving and efficiency solutions and devices.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Calibrate or troubleshoot electrical equipment, wiring or cabling where necessary.
- Training will be provided.
- Under the supervision and guidance of our Technical Services Manager and/or Technical Supervisor, undertake installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks on site.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Minimum PW4 Professional Certificate, Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Some cabling and wiring experience or basic ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment would be expected.
- Experienced and knowledge in IT Networking or managing network devices such as routers and switchers, from a variety of vendors, is advantageous.
- Must possess valid driving license and own transport for field visits.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communications skills.
- No problems with changing work schedules and working odd hours to meet customer demands.
- Must be mobile, a fast learner, action-oriented and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- An analytical and flexible thinker.
- Unquestioned personal and professional integrity.
- Must be physically fit.
We are looking for a field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. Our ideal candidates are hardcore technical and technical-oriented persons with a huge appetite to learn and work with cutting edge technologies in the energy industry.
Please send updated resume together with expected salary to email@example.com